Thursday 2 June 2011

Dreamt I was in a crashing plane




The last few weeks I've been discussing lucid dreaming with a number of different people, several of whom have said you should try to read a book or look at your hands to see if you can recogonise patterns etc while dreaming, since those conversations I've had two more lucid dreams in which I've remembered to find something to read and to look at my hands, then turn them over and try to remember the lines on them. Last night I dreamt I was in a plane that was crashing, as it was about to hit a bridge I thought, 'this is really going to hurt' then I realised it was a dream and said to myself 'it cant hurt' and just went straight through the concrete and out the other side. I looked at my hands to remember the patterns on them, I'd done that before, but they were blue, this time they were my normal hands and I could remember the patterns, I found a boy reading a book and I looked at the title, it was a book on Coffee...I woke up and it was morning...the most lucid dream I've had so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment